Without employees, the company would have been nothing more than a collection of equipment and materials. While talented employees are an asset to the company, inefficient employees are a liability. As a result, every institution should choose and hire the most qualified and capable employees according to the requirements and nature of the position. Recruitment is the process of identifying different sources of personnel. The hiring process is the initial step in developing the organization’s competitive strength and strategic advantage. The process begins with the search for new recruits and ends with the submission of their applications. As a result, a pool of applications is created out of which new employees in empresa de seleccion de personal are chosen. In recruitment, the following steps are taken:
- Employee Requisition: The heads of different departments provide information to the personnel department about their department’s requirements for employees in the first step of recruitment. Department heads provide this data after analysing the work output and staff availability.
- Identification of Sources: After receiving staffing requirements from various departments, the personnel manager determines the sources from which recruitments will be made. Multiple types are analysed for this, taking into account their positive and negative characteristics.
- Recruiting Applicants: Once the sources of new recruits are determined, the next step is to entice qualified candidates to apply for positions in the company.
- Compilation of the List: Following receipt of the applications, they are authenticated and divided into two groups. Applications that satisfy the minimum qualification are included in one group, while those that do not meet minimum qualification are included in the other. The first gang is then considered for selection.
- Recruitment Procedure: The recruitment process encourages people to apply for jobs with the organisation, but the selection program is designed to identify the best qualified employees among those who apply. Selection is thus a negative process. It is the method by which the best candidates for a specific position from a pool of applicants. From initial evaluation to issuing job offers to selected candidates, the selection process is lengthy.
If a standardised screening process could be evolved for a specific position, the method would be greatly streamlined from empresa de seleccion de personal. Making a reasonable assumption that the person chosen to any position is passionate about the job he has to do is an essential part of personnel selection. The level and obligation of the role to be filled usually increase the complexity of the process.