If you are a drug user, then you should be aware of the different drug testing methods that employers use to detect illegal substances in your body. The most common form of drug testing is urine testing, which can detect drug use for up to a week after consumption. Many people attempt to beat urine tests by using synthetic urine kits, which contain fake urine that is chemically identical to real urine. Here are 10 reasons why you should avoid using fake urine for drug test.
- They’re detectable: Most laboratories can easily detect synthetic urine. They will test the sample for things like creatinine and uric acid, which are not found in synthetic urine.
- They’re not always accurate: Even if you do manage to pass the initial fake urine for drug test, there’s no guarantee that the results will be accurate. If the laboratory decides to do a more thorough analysis, they will be able to tell that the sample is synthetic.
- Expensive; Synthetic urine kits can cost anywhere from $30 to $200. That’s a lot of money to spend on something that may not even work.
- Dangerous: Some synthetic urine kits contain dangerous chemicals that can be harmful if they come into contact with your skin. Inhaling the fumes can also be dangerous.
- They’re not always easy to use: Using a synthetic urine kit can be tricky. If you don’t use it correctly, there’s a good chance that you will be caught.
- Not always reliable: Even if you use the synthetic urine kit correctly, there’s no guarantee that it will work. The sample could be too diluted or too concentrated.
- Illegal: In some states, it is actually illegal to use synthetic urine. If you’re caught using it, you could be fined or even face jail time.
- They can be detected in your system: Even if you manage to pass the drug test, the synthetic urine can still be detected in your system. It can stay in your body for up to 48 hours.
- Health problems: Using synthetic urine can cause urinary tract infections and other health problems. There is no scientific evidence to support claims that using synthetic urine can cause urinary tract infections or other health problems.
- They’re just not worth the risk: There are much better ways to beat a drug test than using synthetic urine. It’s just not worth the risk.
Although synthetic urine kits can have benefits, there are some risks that you should be aware of. If you are considering using one of these kits, be sure to research all of the potential risks and benefits before making a decision.