In every industry, it is a hectic job of transferring goods from one place to another as there are chances of them getting damaged during the moving process or being spilled which can lead to wastage of goods and even increase in cost production to cover the loss of spoilt goods. This is where powder handling systems come in, their job is to safely move goods from one place to another while avoiding any kind of damage to the goods. Powder handling systems and Pneumatic conveying equipment serve a significant purpose in the industry’s work.
A system designed while keeping in mind the safety of employees can also help in improving production efficiency. Based on our type of process, we might either require a system that can handle large amounts of goods or a system that is accurate and precise.
Who Can I Trust for Building a Power Handling System?
pneumatic equipment suppliers have cemented its name as the top supplier with more than 30 years of experience to design and supply different kinds of machinery required, I power handling systems and pneumatic conveying equipment.
- Their unloading systems include Sea bulk liner, auto debagging systems, small bag tipping and dumping, big bag and bulk bag unloading systems
- Their storage systems include flexible silos and storage silos.
- Their miscellaneous machinery includes dust filters pneumatic conveying systems, blending and mixing systems, weighing and batching systems, packing and bagging systems, etc.
How many types of pneumatic conveying systems are there?
There are mainly two types of pneumatic conveying which are dense and dilute phases. Both of them have their own advantages, so it is important to have the knowledge and understanding of both so it is easy to choose which one is the right choice for you.
- Dilute Systems are used for light materials like coffee and flour that require conveying over a shorter distance. Low air pressure and High velocity are needed for dilute systems to make sure security of material handling.
- Dense systems are used when transferring bulky materials such as plastic and frozen vegetables. It can help in low power consumption too because of its low-velocity requirement.
Pneu Powders Systems know what it’s business and know how to help other industries in transferring materials from one place to another safely and efficiently. They are the go-to people for this job as they provide the machinery needed in all sizes for a perfect build of the power handling system.