Every one of us thinks of keeping the house very neat. Even though we try to keep it very clean, these days it has become so difficult to manage jobs, children, their studies, our careers and all. Even nowadays health is not supporting to do all works so the best decision one can take is taking help from a house cleaning service singapore.
They help us in keeping our home clean and whatever way we like too if instructions are given and even need to give few tips to clean that particular object with a particular agent.
* Want to get rid of the stink of vegetables stuck on the vegetable cutting board? Cut the lemon and rub it clean. You can also mix salt and baking soda with lemon.
* After cleaning the house, the house wiping cloth should be washed well and kept dry.
* Spiders nest in the corner or upstairs of the house whenever they get a chance. It also sticks to the hanging ink. You can use a ceiling brush to clean these easily. The brooms with long handles use soft coconut shells or plastic fibres. If you want again, you can get a handle brush that can be made small or big.
* The spices used in cooking for the whole day should be crushed and kept in the fridge covered beforehand. It will not smell and other foods will be fresh.
* The fridge can be cleaned regularly with care. First, you have to switch off the fridge and disconnect the electricity. Now wash the inside of the fridge with water mixed with
vinegar or dishwashing detergent. However, never use an ice knife to stick to the fridge, as this can damage the fridge.
* Just want to keep the sneaker shoes open from the newly bought box? Rub with toothpaste.
* Many times the water faucet or the tape is broken – it is very difficult to open or close the tape. In this case, dip a cloth in hot vinegar and wrap it in water, you will get the benefits.
* You can clean the bathroom with ordinary detergent or harpic. You can keep a specific garbage basket in the bathroom to dispose of used tissues, soap or shampoo wrappers etc.
* When heating food in the oven, you must use a bowl with a lid. Otherwise, the inside of the oven will become oily.
* Vegetables or food waste should be kept in a specific basket in the kitchen. In that case, keep two separate garbage bins for the disposal of wet and dry garbage. Wrap the inside of the basket with polythene so that it can be taken away with the polythene. Regularly clean the dirt basket, wash it well and dry it.
* Always have a hand wash soap and a clean towel next to the basin.
* After washing the dishes, wipe with a dry clean napkin or soft towel to prevent stains.
These are few points to remember for better and effet8ve cleaning of the home.