Dark spot is one of the most common facial problem, especially for women. If you have tried many and different whitening serum, but dark spots still appear uncontrollably, then it’s time to change your brand – because now you can remove dark spots with Clarins spot corrector.
Dark Spot is called in many names, such as: hyperpigmentation, age spots, or liver spots. Darks spots can develop to any one at any time but are more prevalent during the middle age. They are caused by over exposure to the sun and artificial UV light. Dark spots appear to be flat and usually oval-shaped, with colors ranging from dark brown and black. Although they can occur on any parts of the body, they tend to appear more on the parts of the body that are often expose to the sun, such as: the face, the back of the hands, the shoulders, the arms, and the back.
Aside from over exposure to the sun, there are other causes of dark spots and that include the following:
- Skin Condition –There are certain skin conditions or diseases that may lead to the development of dark spot, although they are different from age-related dark spots. Such skin conditions include the following:
- Melasma – Most commonly known to as pregnancy mask.
- Chloasma – This is darkened skin caused by hormonal change.
- Linea Nigra– This is a dark upward line that appears on women during pregnancy. This appears in the middle of the stomach.
- Post Inflammatory Hyperpigmentation – This a blemish on the skin that is caused by inflammatory abrasion, such as acne.
There are other skin condition or diseases that can cause you to have dark spots, such as: Riehl’s Melanosis, Poikiloderma of Civatte, and Erythromelanosis follicularis.
All people, regardless of their sex, age, and raise can have dark spots. But people certain risk factors are more prone to developing dark spots, such as:
- People who are in their middle age or older than 40 years old.
- People who have fair skin.
- People who are often exposed to the sun.
- People who are often exposed to tanning bed use.
But dark spot will not be a problem for you anymore, because now you can freely remove dark spots with Clarins spot corrector.
Introducing Clarins Spot Corrector
Clarins introduced a new addition to their family – Targeted Spot Brightener,an on-the-spot concentrate with visible effects on dark spots for an even complexion and a perfect partner for their Tri-Intensive Brightening Serum.
Clarins unbeatable team Targeted Spot Brightener and Tri-Intensive Brightening serum works best together to reduce dark spots and make your skin glow. So why stick to your old brand when you can easily remove dark spots with Clarins spot corrector.
With the following benefits:
- Targets pigmentation contrasts: dark spots are diminished, and the complexion is evened.
- Restores a dewy glow: the skin is lit from within.
- Rebalances the color of the complexion: the skin is brightened.
- Targets dark spots.
- Evens out and brightens skin tone.
- Soothes the skin.