IES is a 100-year-old charitable trust and successfully runs 67 institutions. IES Management College is affiliated to the University of Mumbai and runs on its curriculum and guidelines. The course of Masters in Management Studies offers specialization in Marketing, Finance, Human Resource Development, Systems, and Operations. The fees for the 2-year course is just 4.20 lakhs, which is extremely reasonable. IESMCRC admits students through the MAHA-CET exam and has 60 seats.
- It was ranked among the top 10 business schools in Mumbai. The IES Management College and Research Centre hasearned multiple awards by renowned associations and institutions like AIMS, BMA and HEF.
- MMS students are taught through case studies of Indian and global companies thatgive a chance to analyse real-life corporate difficulties. The institute assigns projects which make the students learn to develop their team skills along with working in groups and studying the subject. There is a hefty amount of industry-exposure in the institute.
- IESMCRC invites experts of the industry as guest lecturers, who distribute their every bit of knowledge and experience amongst the students. The institute also takes the students to industrial visits, where they come face-to-face with the functioning of corporate organization.
- The college engages the students in role plays which help them simulate real-life situations. Debates and Presentation competition related to the field of management are held on a regular basis, which promotes all sorts of ideas and innovations that rises in the budding entrepreneurs. They are also assigned ‘live projects’. They take up live projects with the industry which supplies ready on-hand experience.
- IES Management College organizes outbound training programs, which integrate adventure sports and management. It is an embodiment of the phrase ‘learning made fun’. Students are taught to organize, work in a team and under pressure, while also leading a pack. They are exposed to real-life situations that ask for the presence of mind and good managerial skills.
- In 2010, the institute launched ‘The Centre of Excellence for Leadership and Entrepreneurship”. It is a hub for education research and training for various entrepreneurial and leadership skills and ideas.
- Management courses in IES Management College is said to have a Gurukul approach. The teaching tactics not only include textbooks and theories, but also focuses on practicality and life values.
- Students get 100% placed in summer internships. Many graduates are offered pre-placement offers (PPO) during their internships. The institute has a placement cell formed that looks after the recruiter companies and final placements. More than 200 companies participate in the process every year, and the number keeps on increasing. The placements are quite impressive, companies like ABP News, Aditya Birla, Adobe India, Amul,etc recruit management students. The packages vary from 6 lakh per annum to 8 lakh per annum.
- AIA is an alumni association started by the college. Freshers get the opportunity to interact and pick up from the seniors who are now experienced in the field. There is an equal balance of co-curricular activities and learning in the college. It has formed has specialised clubs that organise debates and art competitions for every student.
- The gender ratio is pretty impressive, reaching around 60:40. Hostel facility is available by the college. Moreover, there are numerous PGs located around the campus.
- IES MCRC holds a national level cultural fest called ‘Pratyush’ which incorporates multiple management related activities along with dance and art competitions. There isan umpteen number of small-scale events that go on a quarterly basis.
The retainment of the original essence of education, combined with the best possible techniques of teaching and comfortable ambience makes IES MCRC one of the best colleges to go for an MBA degree in India.