Fresh from the successful launch of Verandah Residences, Oxley Holdings is launching another condominium project. Verandah Residences saw 76% of the units sold right on the first day of launch. Located in Serangoon North Avenue 1, Affinity condo is an attractive choice as a new home or investment due to its central location and a wide range of amenities. Affinity at Serangoon is being dubbed as the next mega-blockbuster launch of Oxley Holdings.
Set At A Premier Location
Located in Serangoon North Avenue 1, Affinity condo is strategically located near facilities and amenities. For your daily needs, you can head on to the 24-hour NUTC at Blk 152B. There are also coffee shops in the area. If you have pets, there is a cluster of shops in a placed called “Pet Walk.” This area covers Block 151 to 154 of Serangoon North Avenue 1. Parents can devote an hour or two and allow their kids to pop in and out of multiple shops as they get up close and personal with different kinds of pets such as birds, rabbits, pigs, hamsters, and others. There is veterinary service as well.
Affinity Serangoon is within close to proximity to educational institutions like Rosyth School and ZhongHua Primary School. The Lycee Francais De Singapour (French School of Singapore) is also within the vicinity.
The property is also located near Serangoon Garden, a well-established private housing estate developed in the 1950s. It is not quite popular because of the different food establishments located there. The most popular establishment there is Chomp Chomp Food Center but there are other eateries you can consider. Serangoon Gardens is known to older Singaporeans by its Hokkien name “Ang Sar Lee,” which refers to the red zinc roofs of the houses in the estate. Plans are on the work to develop Serangoon Gardens. Under the new development plan, the Serangoon Gardens Circus, a landmark of the city, will be retained as a key identity market. Developers will ensure that the estate retains its character and charm into the future.
About The Developers
Oxley Holdings acquired the land formerly occupied by Serangoon Ville for S$499 million in collective sale. Affinity at Serangoon is a joint venture by Oxley Holdings, Unique Invesco, Lian Beng, and Apricot Capital. Oxley Holding has a 40% stake in the property. The remaining 60% are equally owned by Unique Invesco, Lian Beng, and Apricot Capital.
Another piece of land at Serangoon North Avenue 1 was sold to a partnership between a unit of Keppel Land and a unit of wing Tai for S$446.28 million. As both Affinity at Serangoon and Garden Residences will be launched simultaneously, Oxley Serangoon has a 10 to 15 per cent advantage over Keppel/Wing Tai.