The best times to explore Vail are June to September and December to March. Yet, December through March marks the snowmobile and ski season. You can expect to meet crowds and excessive hotel rates. The summer months are becoming a progressively well-known time to visit and the prices are relatively reasonable. For the best deals on hotels, consider visiting during the shoulder seasons. Vail is home to a lot of winter boutiques and sports stores. The region boasts enough opportunities to enjoy outdoor activities such as biking, hiking, and nearby zip line tours. Also, you will find fantastic pet friendly hotels in vail beaver creek. Most hotels in Vail are fully refundable because flexibility matters. You will surely enjoy your visit together with your furry friend.
Explore the best pet-friendly hotels in Vail
- Comfort Inn Vail
- Regardless of your reason for traveling, you can assure that your pets will enjoy a comfortable and relaxing stay in their pet-friendly accommodations. An exceptional pet-friendly lodging will offer your and your furry friend a perfect gateway. Their pet-friendly hotel in Beaver Creek serves both business travelers and vacationing tourists alike with complimentary services and amenities. Such as Fitness Center, Free Wifi, Outdoor heated pool, Guest laundry facilities, and many more.
- The Arrabelle at Vail Square
- The Arrabelle at Vail Square, a RockResort offers a library, shopping on site, and a terrace. With amenities like ski storage, and ski-in/ski-out access. This hotel is a wonderful place to hit the slopes, they ensure to enjoy an onsite restaurant and gym. Activities like ice skating are being enjoyed by their visitors. This hotel is comprised of 62 rooms that feature such as premium bedding and fireplaces that welcomes pets.
- The Ritz-Carlton
- The Ritz-Carlton is situated in Bachelor Gulch and enjoy the area’s slopes with ski runs and cross-country skiing. You can look forward to shopping on site, terrace, and in a cafe/ coffee shop. Hit the slopes at this resort providing access to downhill skiing and ski lift privileges. You can treat yourself to a body wrap, reflexology, massage, and the onsite spa. The Ritz-Carlton is also a pet-friendly hotel that will ensure you’ll have a great vacation with your pets.
- Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Resort and Spa
- This hotel offers guests a splendid escape in Colorado’s Vail Valley. Whether you’re planning a rejuvenating escape, or an outdoor adventure, the resort has something great for every guest to enjoy. The summer offers activities, this includes river rafting, fly fishing, and many more.