3d printers are not only for the researchers used in the labs anymore. In these days we, the common people also can have a 3d printer. Well, you are now thinking of the cost. Thanks to the advanced technological upgradation, a common person like you can have the best cheap 3d printer 2018 within a bearable cost $500-$1000 and they work simply amazing.
Lots of options are there. You just need to choose the best printer according to your needs. Here, we are enlisting a few of them.
XYZprinting da Vinci mini Cheapest 3D Printer:
This cheap printer comes along with some of the pro-level qualities. It is the best choice for the educators, hobbyists and small-products. Being quite a light-weight machine merely 24.25lbs, anyone can carry it at ease. It provides enough storage space.
- Allows the user to start printing with a push button.
- You can transfer documents over Wi-Fi from any of the local networks.
- You can safely use the PLA filaments because they don’t include DEHP and any of the heavy metals.
- It has a tendency to waste filaments due to the detection issue.
- You will get no LCD menu display to select your preferred printer settings.
XYZ Printing da Vinci Jr:
When you are a novice in 3d painting, you need an easily accessible and quality printer to help you when you are printing some small things. This is a true budget 3d printer and exactly does the same according to your need. It is a plug and play machine along with the facilities of auto-leveling feature when you need precision printing.
- A built-in LCD display for easy settings and calibration of your projects.
- Includes untethered printing capability. So, you can save your files to the SD card.
- It provides the resolution 100-400 microns.
- Includes free XYZ 3D printing and design software.
- You cannot use it for ABS filament printing because it is a PLA-only printer.
- Supportive only for the proprietary XYZ spools.
Monoprice select mini best cheapest 3D printer kit:
It is a complete package of lots of upgraded features in a very reasonable price. You simply cannot believe it. It has small footprints so you don’t have to allocate additional space on your desk. The fully assembled printer includes MicroSD card and PLA filament for a great printing output. It has a cooling fan and a heated aluminum bed. You can make it compatible with both the PC and Mac platforms. USB and MicroSD connectivity is available. It is best for the newbies.
- Compatible with almost every type of filaments like PLA, ABS, PVA, metal and wood composites.
- Solid steel made construction.
- Compatible with different types of software such as Repetier, Cura and more.
- The open frame design is not enough to protect small hands.
- Some people face difficulties to level the bed following the given instruction.
So, these are the top three models among the best cheap 3d printer 2018 which you can buy to accomplish your printing jobs perfectly. Also, there are other brands and their popular models. You can consider those too.
Depending on the buyers’ reviews and your own requirements, you must choose the best one for you.