A skin disorder that begins when the fuse of the sebaceous gland with oil and skin dead cells takes place. It is very common in youths and teen age children. Acne treatment is available but if they increase more, then it is better to take doctor’s advice. Many anti-acne creams are available in the market of several brands. An anti-acne skincare products singapore powered by different brands in Singapore are the best acne creams for the face. It causes blackheads, white heads, or pimples on the skin. They heal slowly but when you use anti-acne cream they stop coming out or begin to go from the face. The seriousness about acne depends on its severity. Acne on the face may decrease the confidence level of a person. They would be uncomfortable with their looks. Skin and scar affect the skin quality and when increases more it make skin dull and rough. The reason for the development of pimples is due to blockage of tiny skin holes called pores. These pores can block through oil, bacteria, and dead cells on skin and dirt which in result develop pimples. In a severe situation, it becomes so much pain that increases emotional disease. Most of the pimples leave scars after healing. They are generally seen on the face, shoulder, neck, back, and arms. It is a chronic and irritating skin condition that caused pimples and spots. It is not any dangerous skin disease, only leave marks after healing. The main causes of acne are:
- Excess production of oil: All those people whose skin is oily may get more affected with acne and pimples. This is due to the blockage of skin pores due to oil on the face. It darkens the skin complexion and creates blackheads or whiteheads on the nose and other portions of the face. It is not a big issue you only need to clean and open black or white heads from the face by doing scrub regularly on your face.
- Dead cells on skins: The process of forming new skin cells is very normal but when the former cell which is dead is not pealed from the face it blocks the pores. This gives birth to acne and pimples on your skin.
- Bacteria: Sweating on your body and face may generate the bacteria. These bacteria’s when not cleaned properly may affect the skin tone and generate pimples on it.
- Inflammation: The creation of lumps due to pores blockage creates irritation on the skin.
- Sometimes hormonal changes are a reason for pimples and acne on the face.
- An Unbalance diet is also a reason for acne and pimples. Oily food is the source of pimples.