A knee walker is similar to the child’s scooter and it has a convenient pad for giving rest to your leg with an injured foot or ankle. You can easily walk around with the help of one foot on ground. It is the faster way to move around than a cane or crutches. It will take the load of your upper body and makes you able to move from one place to other. You can select the suitable model of the knee walker by visiting at https://certhealth.com/collections/knee-walkers.
Universal knee walker pad cover synthetic sheepskin pad is designed to fit most of the knee walkers. The installation process is very easy. Stretchable elastic securely fits over the knee pad and provides better comfort and maximum air circulation. You can find the right walker at https://certhealth.com/collections/knee-walkers that comes with soft and cozy sheepskin fleece which gives extra cushion with balanced pressure distribution across the knee pad platform. It is very easy to clean the machine. Remove the cover simply and put it in the washing machine. It helps to reduce the pressure, friction and skin irritation while minimizing the wear and tear on the knee pad.
You can also chose durable and light weight knee walker scoter steerable W/handle Brake and Basket. It is a four wheel walker made for both indoor and outdoor usage. This walker comes with convenient handle brakes and parking brake button. This walker has the following features.
- It has adjustable steering column and knee cushion height.
- Easy assembly without tools.
- Easy height adjustment without tools.
- Durable and light weight.
- Adjustable steering height from 31.5” to 40.5”.
- Adjustable knee cushion between 17” to 22” inches from ground.
- 36 “ length with basket.
- 30” length without basket.
- Front wheels width =16”.
- Rear wheels width=9”.
- Front basket.
- Parking brake button in the locked position.
You can also select the other products for your need. You can select the required product from the website of CertHealth. You can select a reclining wheelchair if you are unable to move yourself. You do not have to go through all the problems that come with the traditional wheelchair. You cannot turn the traditional wheelchair to different angles which leads to different problems. This can improve the quality of living of the patients. Long sitting in the same position for long hours can create many problems like skin lesion, week abdominal muscles and tight hip flex and muscles. Long sitting hours can lead to pain and discomfort as it put extra stress on neck and spine. Users can get many benefits by changing the wheel chair angle. You can avoid many medical conditions one of which is mentioned arise due to the long sitting in the same angle.
- Contractures: Contractures is the problem of permanent shortening of muscles or joints due to keeping the joints at the same angle for long time. You can have deformity and rigidity of joints, muscles and other tissues. The periodically change in the chair angle can improve the muscle tone and prevent contracture.